mel_pa (mel_pa) wrote in femme_ftm,

Can I Use my Self-Identifying Name When Getting Help from Disabled Resource Center?

I've been trying to contact the Dayle Mc Intosh Disabled Resource Center in Garden Grove CA to help me move out of my mom's new home (we're moving this weekend) and into a home of my own. I used my self-identifying name Mel (it is a shortened of my female birth/legal name, I can't legally change my name to Mel yet) but I'm concerned about not being able to get help from them, is there a way I can use the name Mel (even if when it's just addressing me) and still get help moving out of mom's home and get an advocate/payee?
  • Post a new comment


    default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment